Saturday 9 April 2011

8 days, 24 supplements and 16 applications.

One week and one day of trialling what I believe it is a truly sensible way to care for skin inside and out.  But before I tell you more, what state was my skin in?
I have a healthy enough diet, though a real weakness for chocolate, pretty good nonetheless, no wheat/gluten, very little dairy and I believe these deductions assist in me having well behaved skin.  I drink plenty of water but still find my skin lacks that plumpness it used to have and yes, this is called 'the ageing process'.  Boring but true!
I have embarked on this trial, taking three supplements a day (which was approved by my Doctor), this slightly less than the recommended requirement but each week I will step it up to the ideal dosages and to be honest I just felt a little cautious as to how I might feel physically with new supplements as I usually take 13 supplements a day of vitamins, minerals and much needed medication. Alongside these unique dietary supplements I am using a cleanser and moisturiser all of which are by the brand Priori which I am gradually falling in love with.  Clever technology and advanced approach to skincare indeed.


The Dietary Supplements Priori Advanced AHA - nourishes body and skin and stimulates metabolism, CoffeeBerry - antioxidant and improves circulation and Idebone -  enhanced anti-ageing abilities such as energy, protects cells and organsThese all work alongside their own product range so I am hoping for 'remarkable' results by taking all supplements plus using  Advanced AHA Gentle Facial Cleanser and Skin Renewal Cream.  Advanced AHA is a skincare system which says "works by improving skin health and fitness through internal moisturisation of the skin".   Is it too soon to say 8 days in?
Actually no, its not!  I really do see clearer pores, some plumpness and I love wearing the moisturiser, so soft, lightweight and 24 hours of hydration.  As for the supplements, so far so good.  I did have a moment on day 3 when I decided to take them in the morning after breakfast as they say 'preferably with a meal', unfortunately,  felt my heart fluttered uncomfortably so lunchtimes or dinner time is more suitable for me.
More updates to come...

2 comments:

  1. I have been taking desiccated porcine supplements for almost two years. My endocrinologist told me that I might not be able to conceive. However, as of today I am already 2 months pregnant. I can't wait to tell her the good news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link and congratulations.
    I know Thyroid issues can get in the way of conceiving so that is wonderful. I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete