Friday 1 April 2011

Gleam and clean!

I'm forever getting asked, 'Have you had your teeth whitened?'  To which my reply is always, no, I just brush my teeth like everybody else, twice daily, sometimes 3 times a day on a long shoot day.  But maybe I don't have the same routine as everybody else and I certainly don't have a secret formula.

For over 10 years now, I have been brushing my teeth with an electric toothbrush, my first Oral B Braun was given to me by my sister for my birthday, I'd always wanted one and nothing compares to this cleaning system as it really does feel like you've newly sprung teeth, squeaky clean!
I've upgraded a few times and what with some amazing half price Boots offers over the years and currently in store now,  I've settled on my 2 year old  Professional Care Oral B Braun set.
 
Toothpaste?  Yes, there is a minefield of toothpastes promising all sorts...whiter than white teeth, tartar control, 24 hours of oral hygiene.  Personally, I think if you weren't blessed with white teeth from birth then you've little chance of achieving a Hollywood smile cheaply and after all, its about dental care and hygiene.


However, I have found a toothpaste I like and would be hard pushed to try any other brand at this stage because Blanx really does work for me.  I am an avid coffee drinker, I drink mine black and my tea too, so stain removal is a must.  Over the years my teeth have become more sensitive and I find this seems to keep that problem under control.  The one snag is price, at almost £8 you may have to think long and hard but consider it a long term investment, plus it lasts for months so likely to work out at under £3 per month.


Along with my trusty Oral B Braun Electirc Tootbrush and my new Oral B Floss Action head, which looks large and awkward but really does get into those nooks and crannies, I shall hopefully continue to have healthy teeth, regular check ups and relief at sharing a simple way to have gleaming teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment