Friday 2 December 2011

Organic Surge Shower Gel.


I am not going to go into the 'ethical' nature of the brand, as it's quite simply a 'no-brainer'.  What I will say is I didn't expect to write up about this product, it is a shower gel after all and what can be said about that other than it cleans me and smells nice.  
It is clearly stated on the front of Organic Surge Sugared Almond Shower Gel, "Your Skin's Best Friend" and I would admit to this, it is like a best friend. It's reliable and enhances my mornings, although it doesn't laugh at my jokes, I still love it so and would stock up on this product again.
The essential oils, namely palmarosa and almond are not sickly sweet but aromatic, in a grown up way.  I expected this shower gel to be grainy because of the words 'sugared almond' plus with the labelling 'softening' I really did expect quite a 'bitty' exfoliating texture but no, it's smooth and leaves my skin feeling soft, refreshed and revitalised.
Organic Surge shower gel is a lovely addition to my winter routine, it is all about hydration and lifting my spirits on these dull mornings with the added bonus of being 100% natural, it's only £3.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment