Thursday 16 August 2012

Firm Action Mask anyone?


Hopefully, I am not boring you with my love of skincare but I do believe wholeheartedly in striving for healthy skin, so then make up sits well, lasts longer and maybe I can wear it less and less, rather than more and more!
I am a huge fan of clay masks but over the last few years I have found there are less and less of them on the market with the last natural one I used being a Dr Haushska one.  Well, I was reeling with excitement when I was presented with paraben-free Ole Henriksen's Firm Action Mask, containing a combination of Lactic Acid, Kaolin (fine China clay) with Dead Sea Salt to suck out impurities in the skin effectively, whilst firming.
What I love the most about clay masks is that on contact I can feel it working with my skin and you can often see the colour of the mask change, noticing congestion, dehydration; all those skin issues being tackled at once with a simple, ancient beauty regime.  Then as soon as the clay paste dries, it tightens and refines skin working to deeply cleanse and better still you feel the incredible instant results of plumpness, smoothness and healthy skin.

Ole Henriksen is available from Selfridges and Harvey Nichols nationwide or www.feelunique.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment