Thursday 22 August 2013

Beauty Alert: Merumaya Skin Brightening Exfoliating Peel!

We all like to see remarkable effects from our skincare, though some brands make promises that do not and cannot deliver.  There may well be the 'face' of the product who is someone we like and aspire to, then at this point we can be easily persuaded.  Personally, I'd rather there were no 'face' or big budget campaign, just a little more integrity, especially in the skincare market, which is why I pay attention to Merumaya, who are paving the way to 'Integrative Effective Skincare', hurrah, a more no nonsense approach!
I've written about Merumaya's Melting Cleansing Balm before, see here, and had the pleasure of meeting the forward thinking and true expert in her field, Maleka Dattu where her approach to beauty is simply marrying the most efficient ingredients innovatively, whether they are from science or nature, to produce a range that is balanced for all skins whilst actively addressing skins needs.

That was enough for me to try out another product and one that I felt my skin was craving, that was the gentle workings of Skin Brightening Exfoliating Peel, devised of 'Glycolic Acid intergrated with Pomergranate Enzymes' which steer skin towards clearer, refined skin with clarity.  If the word 'peel' puts you off then I'd like to reassure you there is no 'surgical' peel-like effect whereby layer after layer of your skin flakes away; the colourless gel, applied to skin for 3-10 minutes before rinsing is gentle exfoliation efficiently sloughing off the dreariness to make way for brighter skin.
I'm lucky enough not to have any major issues with my skin, however, I am still seeing signs of refined pores and lustre which is an uplifting addition to my routine 1 or 2 times a week.

Have I got you hooked to Merumaya?


No comments:

Post a Comment