Saturday 5 June 2010

Summer Lovin'


Summer feels like it’s finally coming so time to ditch the winter look for a sunkissed effortless one. 

A versatile concealer can be hard to find but I never stray from Glo Minerals Under Eye Concealer in Honey, which appears in duo tones for me to use all year round, depending on my tan.
To achieve a quick, foolproof glow, is >BECCA< blush in Songbird.   A coral tone with delicate flecks of gold to warm up the dullest complexions.
Like most, I cannot live without mascara for definition to help create wide eyes and a sunny disposition.  To get sultry summer eyes I layer on the brand newNoir Mascara from Nouveau Lashes for lengthening and volume. 
Finally, I’m becoming less of a gloss girl so a hint of tint is all I want and I get this from my Yes To Carrots Lip Tint in Sunset Pink which lightly sits comfortably in a rosy hue whilst sipping a rather delicious Pimms or two or four!



No comments:

Post a Comment