Thursday 3 March 2011

Long Lash Alert!

Here we are at week 5 of trialling M2 Beaute.  I should have taken 'before' pictures but really, who wants to see sparse lashes and brows.  My eye brows have filled in nicely.  I'm not keen to have them too much thicker but where they have thickened, I like.  The most noticeable change is the length of my lashes, as they never before tailed off to such a great length.
 Here's a closer look where you can see a glossy coating over the lashes as well as a third more lashes than I had before.  Unfortunately, a few weeks ago a few of my lower lashes fell out which is due to Hypothyroidism, therefore a slower blood supply but luckily for me, whilst using M2 Lash Activating Serum, they began to grow back within a week.
I will continue using M2 Beaute to see the maximum I can achieve.  Ideally, I would like to improve thickness and already I can see that I'm requiring less mascara than usual, which is a big bonus!

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try this. Sounds like its working for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicoletta, it is. I am eager to see quick results so have to stop myself from checking all the time, otherwise, I am really happy with the results so far.xx

    ReplyDelete