Saturday 27 August 2011

Happy Happy Cosmetics!!!


Happy Cosmetics are a jolly good bunch who bring some lovely skincare to the UK market.  I've been  testing a few products from the range which is supposed to enhance my happiness with it's "happiness molecule", plant extracts which stimulate the release of beta-endorphins that work directly into the skin.
I'm not sure they go this far but I have certainly found that I would be happy buy more and to keep using Fabulous Cleanser.  This soap-free formula, which cleverly pumps out foam for a gentle cleanse, is a great way to rid skin of daily grime.  On hot, sunny days I like to get home, foam up with water to take off the surface dirt and then perform a deeper cleanse in the evening.


And for that deeper cleansing routine I would include this Blue Lagoon Scrub, a scrub like you've never seen.


 Delicate beads which slough off dead skin gently and you only need a small amount.  A little goes a long way!  Skin is left feeling utterly clean, smooth and black head free!  


Then Wonder Cream,  perfect moisturiser for locking in hydration, though I found I needed quite a lot to get my skin to feel really hydrated all day, therefore, I would apply a small amount, let it sink in, then about 5-10 minutes later, reapply another 10p sized amount and I'd be happy!


The texture is whipped up to a rich cream and smells so good which is always important with skincare and seeing as this is 60 Euros!  The combination of these products are really good though I do think I'd rather alternate these with other brands so they last that bit longer.
These are also available in Fenwicks www.fenwicks.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment