Wednesday 17 August 2011

3D Repair for hair?

I'll be honest, I wasn't going to try this haircare product, not because it was inexpensive or that I was being a snob but because I thought it wouldn't achieve the results I required.


A few months ago, a hairdresser recommended a premium brand and certainly not a cheap one to use on my weakened hair, to reduce unsightly frizz and to condition without making my hair appear lank.  I believed it was working, as it did reduce some of the frizz, though not fully and didn't feel like it had left residue in my hair.  It did make some difference when blow drying as it kept the hair shaft quite smooth.  Though, when I tried Avon Advance Techniques Damage Repair 3D Rescue, a lightweight, creamy fluid, similar to most conditioners, I was most surprised to find it was hydrating the dry ends and taming the shaft of my hair from root to tip.  I admit I assumed something stating '3D Repair' would be a thick, oily consistency and only work on course, dry hair, the opposite to me thick but soft hair but there was not one feeling of greasy residue even though this is a leave-in formula.  I only needed a pound coin sized amount to towel dried hair for reliable results whether I decide to blow dry my hair or leave to dry naturally.
The general condition and look of my hair is replaced with smooth and frizz-free until the next use and to end this blog on a high, Avon Advance Techniques Damage Repair 3D Rescue is currently only £4.50 as opposed to £6.50.

2 comments:

  1. I once used a haircare product from Avon and it was rubbish. That was about 10 years ago and i havent tried one since ha. Im sure the range has changed a lot since then and i might be tempted to try something again after reading this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely worth a try. As I mentioned I was a bit unsure but my hair is feeling smoother and no frizzing even in this wet weather!! At £4.50 you can't go wrong! xx

    ReplyDelete