Monday 8 August 2011

Positano : Part Due!

  I had written a post about 'Positano' not too long ago http://nadiramakeup.blogspot.com/search/label/Positano in which I told you more about my experience on a quick job in breathtaking surroundings, than anything else but what was the job?  
Who was the client?
 I can now reveal that I was sent on what had seemed a vague work trip to Italy in early July, in which I was  thinking I was to be the Make Up Artist and Hair Stylist to Collette Dinnigan for a portrait shoot.  When I arrived in Naples, with the Photographer, David Lotfus it was revealed I would actually be getting Collette and her daughter ready for her marriage to the dashing, Bradley Cocks.  The couple soon told me they wanted a private, relaxed day in exquisite surroundings away from it all.


And here is a photograph of the happy couple, looking radiant and relaxed with Collette in one of her own unique designs, of course!
I have already revealed much of the beauty route Collette requested in my earlier post, which was natural with  a hint of definition and this was achieved with Eylure lashes amongst other beauty favourites!
Collette's tresses are beautiful, long and very long in fact, so then suited a little textured wave, achieved with a tiny amount of Sebastian Potion 9 for some hold, then random tonging with a larger barrell around the front sections.  This complimented the delicate crown she wore and was also the best style in 85% humidity.  I wish more brides would go for such a ethereal, understated look to enhance their real beauty.  Collette made a very elegant bride indeed.

I'd like to wish Collette, Bradley and Estella all the best and much happiness and good health for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment