Sunday 25 March 2012

Soaking away the stress!

Now might not be the time to discuss hot baths, what with this balmy weather but if like me, you have aches and pains all the time and love the comfort of a hot, hot bath of an evening to ease muscles and release some tension then read on.  I was introduced to Ila recently and although its a brand I have known about, I have never looked into it much until now.  The ingredients are sourced with care and the holistic approach really appeals as we all have busy lives but to actively stop, take a moment to recoup mentally and physically is something we don't do enough of.
My bath times are just this, I can take a breathe, mull over my list of things to do but most of all, leave the stresses behind me and soak away the stress.  Ila Inner Peace has added another dimension to my bath times due to the warm and captivating scent of the crystal mix of Rose Otto and Sandalwood, very musky and stimulating in the most soothing way possible.

The rich salts, shown here, make bath times extra special and the name Inner Peace certainly sum up the active nature and aim of a good bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment