Wednesday 2 January 2013

Get Streetwise in 2013!!


New Year, new you! Isn't that what they say?
And time to rethink your hopes and dreams for 2013 including your skincare routine.
By now you know I quite like a brand with a conscience and a method in application (see Emma Hardie for a reminder) which is why I am bowled over, leaping with joy about Orico Londonan organic skincare brand to suit us city types who demand 'kind' ingredients which deliver speedy results at affordable prices!  We're asking for more for our money these days, even when it comes to organic produce and Orico have delivered with a range starting from £11 up to £29, remarkable pricing!
I'm yet to try every product in the range, which incidentally covers Baby care and Gift packages too, though I was immediately drawn to the Hydrating Make Up Remover, why?
Its has a balm-like texture so I knew it would leave my skin feeling supple but would it remove all the grime from my daily urban grime?
It did so, effortlessly cleansing away my eye make up, blush and lip colour (a hard to budge bright red) and the method was clear, 'Gently massage a small amount over the face and eyelids with upward, circular strokes...and remove with a damp face cloth.'  And the message I appreciated the most, 'Inhale the relaxing aromatherapy blend...'  The aroma is calming which puts you into a 'zen' state of mind, an ideal message for those of us with busy, active lives.
If you want to start the new year on a 'be good to yourself' path then step into 2013 with Orico London!

No comments:

Post a Comment