Tuesday 8 January 2013

Wash the holiday blues away...


There are companies you just really like because they offer 'no nonsense' skin and bodycare and get to the point; The Konjac Sponge Company is one of those even though I did struggle with the concept at first (read here).

I was happy to purchase the Konjac French Red Clay Sponge for facial cleansing recently from Guru Emporium, as it makes for speedy cleansing in the shower but I hadn't had the pleasure of the NEW Konjac Body Sponge  from Cocktail Cosmetics until recently which I found to be a lovely alternative to body brushing and my vigorous body scrubs therefore leaving my skin super soft and cleansed.
At just under a tenner its money well spent to wash those holiday blues away and start afresh!
Konjac Sponges and more available from Cocktail Cosmetics.


No comments:

Post a Comment