Monday 14 January 2013

Get kitted out with Carolyn K!

You just have to take a wee glimpse at Carolyn K's beauty books to know you want one NOW!
I have 3 kits, one for eyes called 'define your eyes' and these two below 'make me blush' for cheeks and 'raise your brows', which are my favourites and have been supreme additions to my work bag.  I think we all have a love for neat palettes as they look pretty sharp and playful, though I specifically adore them for their consideration to our purse strings! 

Make me Blush, clearly marked out instructions on how to contour , highlight and add a pop of colour!
Raise your brows, again with instructions and technique of application to achieve the perfect arch to your brows.
Check out more of Carolyn K's UK manufactured products at 

No comments:

Post a Comment