Tuesday 9 July 2013

Beauty Alert: Wild About Beauty Smooth Cover Concealer Kit!



It has been a long time, even years, since I've staggered across a concealer I instantly knew would suit my skin tone plus tend to my under eye needs of veiling my dark circles.  This was until I was introduced to Wild About Beauty Smooth Cover Concealer Kit in Dark and instead of droning on here are before and after pics which prove it works wonders!

My tired eyes in all their make up free glory!


Now shadowless and a perfect match!
As you can see, the duo concealer worked so simply by dabbing a light layer of the darker shade to my inner and outer eye, then a smidge of the lighter shade to the very deepest shadow under my eyes.  I then fixed with the powder attached to the bottom of the pot and voila!  No creasing, no tired looking eyes and no more excuses for me or you as its available in 3 shades!

No comments:

Post a Comment