Sunday 16 September 2012

Renewal, Rebalance, Replenish!

Skincare brands offer all sorts of claims, I've heard the bizarre to the ridiculous and the odd intriguing ones which makes me raise an eyebrow, though when the words 'Renewal', 'Rebalance', 'Replenish' are mentioned as a 3 Phase system to protect, condition and restore skin promoting "the living energy of the natural ingredients it contains" , I have to know more!
I was introduced to AEOS (Active Energised Organic Skincare) some months ago and on first impressions I was liked that it was organic and bio-dynamic, secondly their philosophy of using recycled paper etc., keeping their carbon footprint low and they are scented so beautifully to the point where I believe I could enter a certain state of mind.

Travel sized AEOS set, L to R: Phase 1 Renewal - De-Maq Oil Cleanser, Dew Facial Wash, Gentle Exfoliant
Phase 2 Rebalance - Energising Conditioner, Refreshing Hydrating Mist
Phase 3 Replenish - Enriching Moisturisers (Blue and Pink)
These are the products I've tested and what a handy size for my upcoming work trip which reassures me as I need all the help I can get as I'm sensitive to jet-lag and stress!
I love a holistic approach to skincare more importantly if they have a method of application, they don't necessarily promote a 'technique' but the sensual aromas of each product does have a calming, almost nurturing effect on my very thorough routine; I now enjoy each and every part of my twice daily ritual whilst taking stock of each and every scent, the Blue Enriching Moisturiser being the most appealing.  Not only this, my skin loves the range with the most love for the Energising Conditioner which "encourage hydration and moisture back in the skin", this it does and if my skin needs an extra boost of nourishment and care I spritz on the Refreshing Hydrating Mist, then apply the moisturiser which leaves my skin looking radiant and quite sensational with lasting moisture levels too.
If you tend to go organic for organics sake consider AEOS which enriching skin with a little bit more than a certified stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment