Tuesday 16 April 2013

Beauty Alert: Givenchy Le Rouge!

I have an undeniable love for Givenchy that has been blossoming since the Summer of 2005 and it hasn't died off for me although occasionally I've missed out on what's new and wanted to kick myself for not being in the know about this sensational and innovative brand.  Givenchy launches are something I want aware of, as a Make Up Artist I believe they truly speak to us with their intriguing prismes of colour to help us contour, colour and explore.
This season Givenchy launch Le Rouge, 12 vibrant and classic, lip popping shades with immense intensity of colour; reds, pink, beiges and my favourite corals.  What more can be said than head out to your nearest department store to sample the demi-matte, lasting texture capsuled in the one of the most luxurious faux leather and silver cases you have ever seen!


No comments:

Post a Comment