Friday 22 April 2011

Chubby never looked so good!




Yes, another blog post about Clinique Chubby Sticks, another gleeful mention and why not!?
These fruity balmy delights are super smooth and moisturising; ideal to whip on whilst having fun in the sun and a speedy way to enliven any skin tone.
I've been wearing two of eight shades non-stop, the first I tested being Mega Melon, its an easy daytime nude for darker skin like mine.  Sometimes nude lip colour look starkly pale or often grey if too beige in tone so I was more than happy to find Mega Melon a suitable nude.
For those brighter days when I fancy a pop of pink I grab Chunky Cherry which makes my teeth look whiter (result) and speeds up my minute make-up routine even more (double result).
NEWMoistureSurge<br />TintedMoisturizer<br />SPF15
If you're partial to a weightless foundation with a decent sun factor during this glorious weather, then begin with Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturiser SPF 15 , I guarantee easy application and you're sure to find the right shade, there six, from pale and interesting to forever blessed with colour.  This product is like a hidden gem of coverage packed into a hydrating cream, so why not discover why I love using it on photoshoots.
Don't huff at the sight of more blogs about Clinique Chubby Sticks, we are not raving on about them for nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment