Wednesday 20 April 2011

Natural Beauties!

I've been testing more natural products in my kit, namely Neal's Yard Remedies cosmetics.  The collection is small but a welcome relief to loyal users, who have been demanding a 'no fuss' make up range with organic and mineral ingredients.
There are plenty of beauty myths around 'natural' make up brands, 'wishy-washy', drying and bland.  Well, although minute, this range is simple and so far has decent essentials: eye shadow, eye liner and lip gloss.
The eye liners glide on well with the added bonus of being smudgeproof, though on my skin the black doesn't quite look so true, which is a shame for me and anyone with olive to dark skin tones.  Eye shadows add a subtle wash in very neutral shades but the best product of all in my opinion has to be the lip glosses.  They have a balm-like texture, really exquisite to apply with surprisingly good staying power and without a 'gluey' feel, English Rose being my fav!

No comments:

Post a Comment