Saturday 1 September 2012

Beauty Alert: Rouge Dior Nude!


Some of us are luckier than others on the quest to find the perfect 'Nude' lip stick, I could possibly count on one finger how many 'spot on' shades I've found for my complexion.  Some just appear too pink on my yellow skin tone, others wash me out being so beige.
Dior have appeased to those of us who never stop the search by revealing 10 new shades of Rouge Dior Nude Lip Blush, which suggests choosing a colour that will create a 'blushing' hue.
As with much of Dior's offerings I am 'blushing' away with my perfect nude, 169 Grege, seen here, a soft, moisturising lip stick with a sheen of warm beige.
Now discover your perfect match now at Selfridges.  Nationwide from 14th September.

2 comments:

  1. I love Dior rouge nude lipstick! i'm an huge fan of the brand.
    I'm your new follower member!
    please follow me back at: www.armocromia.com

    ReplyDelete