Wednesday 5 September 2012

Red Carpet Manicure eases off!

If you'll allow me to mention Red Carpet Manicure once more I will show you how easy it is to remove a pedicure as well as apply as seen HERE
I expected this procedure to take longer than it did as it often can do when I get my manicure soaked off professionally but with much relief it was speedy.

Red Carpet Manicure Soak Off tools - Buffer, Foils, Foam pads, Orange wood stick and Erase, the gel remover.

I buffed off all traces of shine from the nail plates.

Soaked each foam pad with Erase, placed over each nail and covered carefully with the foil sheets.

After approx 15 minutes, I began to gently scrape away the already lifted gel remains with ease.
There is not much more to say other than I am literally itching to get started on another colour, which I am still deciding on from the vast shades shown on their website www.redcarpetmanicure.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment