Friday 21 September 2012

Make Up For Ever and Ever!


Most MUA's are in need of super duper performance from their make up products; lasting, heavily pigmented and if possible, waterproof!
Make Up For Ever is known for all three and more which is why they are such a firm favourite for us Make Up peeps, especially for TV work, which is why I'm showing off my small selection of Aqua Creams purchased from my local make up store last year, Guru Make Up Emporium, because I've been testing these out for an upcoming TV show (which I can't mention).
These really do last the distance and are extremely versatile as they can be applied to eyes, buffed onto cheeks, mixed in with foundations or worn on lips and waterproof they are too.  Another added bonus is that a very little goes and very long way, so hurrah, although £17.50 might seem a lot, they make a good beauty kit investment and you cannot beat a little staying power.

No comments:

Post a Comment