Monday 4 February 2013

Tanning made easy peasy!

TAN MOUSSE 180 ml

Ever wondered what Make Up Artists' use on set to achieve an even, instant tan without the worry of colour transferring onto those super stylish clothes?
I am sure many have their favourites; I personally would always rate Clinique's Body Tinted Lotion which creates an instant bronzing effect plus effectively gradually tans so beautifully.  And I wouldn't dismiss some other brands I have found as trusty additions to my kit but I must give Model Co Tan Mousse a mention as a prime example of easy peasy tanning!
The fluffy light mousse is easy to apply, ideal for 'I've no time at all' tanning moments and yes, this does leave skin looking sunkissed so naturally though obviously if you'd rather go all out Essex you could apply more (and more).
Top tip: I say a light spray of Model Co Shimmer Airbrush Illuminator over the top, you're party ready as you'll ever be!
If you'd like to check this out and more Model Co products they're  available online or at large Boots stores too!

No comments:

Post a Comment