Saturday 30 April 2011

The Status Quo of Healthy Hair.

I've been getting some compliments about the condition of hair of late, I'd like to think my diet supports the strength, look and feel of my hair but with environmental damage less and less out of our control, the shampoos and conditioners we choose should be caring, kind with genuine results.
I've never tried organic hair care before and to be honest, I wasn't expecting a lot but Organic Care Systems Status Quo has been a welcome addition to my bathroom routine.
 I have colour treated hair so I want to maintain the colour, this is where this range excels as it 'helps reduce colour fade', plus 'leaves the hair smooth, naturally soft and protected from uv damage'.  For me, it does this and more, my hair feels silky, clean and the gentle cleansing lathers up and rinses out without residue.  The biggest bonus yet is that my hair looks like this, shiny and very glossy without harsh ingredients, instead certified organic extracts and oils.  The perfect balance to maintaining healthy hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment