Thursday 9 January 2014

Butter London makes you up!


It was a welcome surprise, not just to be blessed with more beauty gems but to receive Butter London cosmetics, a brand I've always considered to be one of the Great British ones and I had a handful of there products to play with!
I will fill you in on my biggest loves, the apricot shades from the Cheeky Cream Blush in Honey Pie and  Lippy Tinted Balm of Apricot Sunray which are simply smooth and comfortable for my fussy face.  However, they get far more exciting than my comforting colours - they turn a party into a fiesta with an intense splash of colour with staying power; purely playful, see for yourselves.

WINK COLOUR MASCARA IN PISTOL PINK

WINK EYE PENCIL IN PISTOL PINK

WINK CREAM EYESHADOW IN INDIGO PUNK

BUTTER LONDON COSMETICS
I am itching to try the cream eyeshadow for a night out, I just love the subtle reflections and texture.  Better still I should give all try, why not?
I love the 80's and anything that conjures up those days is surely a good thing. What do you think, would you where Pistol Pink eyes?


No comments:

Post a Comment